westside readerzmagazines

F

My father receives harrassing phone calls and letters from this company on a magazine he has never ordered nor received. My Dad just lost my Mom 2 weeks ago and these people have been retched. He has tried talking to them and tried to tell them he has never ordered this. They are so ugly to him. I called the number and tried talking to them and they were so rude and hung up in me. Please tell me what to do about this. They are saying he owes 478.00. My dad's mailing address is:

Tommie Uzzle
178 Uzzle Rd
Ringgold La. 71068
[protected]

• Ba
    bambiashley May 04, 2011

i have had problems with this company also. they are full of ###! don't pay anything. i'm not! they told me that they were coming after me and that i will be sorry. they are VERY unprofessional.

Mark Bison Sep 16, 2010

Contact the company and try to reach some sort of settlement, I have worked for internet and telemarketing companies like this before in customer service and a lot of times people don't remember having ordered something and they actually did.

JodyCochran Nov 09, 2009

Tell him to pay it, odds are he did order it.