West Coast MalinoisBelgian malinois puppies

B Nov 14, 2020 Review updated:

Reggie Moore - Scammer - in my opinion. I believe he takes more deposits than dogs he has available. Then he will call you and tell you that your dog got sick or your dog had an accident. He won't give you your money back, he will hold your money until his dogs have another litter. He will pull out a contract for you to sign, so that he can steal your money, because he knows you will regret putting money down on his dogs. There is a "illness or accident" clause in his contract. He gives his dogs away at 5-7 weeks, not 8. They look sickly and undernourished. He becomes hostile and cruel if you ask questions. Breeders are supposed to be educators. They should be happy to answer questions. I saw all of the negative reviews and comments about his business. I decided to give him a chance and hear his side of the story. He convinced us that all the negative reviews were from his competitors, so we decided to put down an $800 deposit for 2 dogs. He called me a few weeks later and told me that 1 of our dogs choked on a plastic water bottle and died. How irresponsible of a "reputable" breeder. He told me that if I was uncomfortable with purchasing the other puppy, that he would refund me. He sold my other puppy and never returned our $800. In my opinion, he's just another backyard breeder trying to make quick cash. He doesn't care about the animals or their quality of life.

More West Coast Malinois Complaints & Reviews

• Do
    Dog Lover 22 Dec 02, 2020

I dont think I've read one good comment about this guy. Someone should report him.