Wellica Nutrientdid not received my order

N

I order some product from this website. They were late in shipping out and only shipped part of my order. A week later I get a email telling me the rest had shipped out on Feb 17 2011 but I never got it. I have called them three times and email them three time without a response. When you call a you get phone message tells you that they are busy. You can never get anyone on the line. I can't get my product or get a refund, so beware when buying from this company

• Ti
    Tia Jones Aug 27, 2013

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING - There is no way to contact this company!!!
    I placed an order from one of their companies http://Livamed.com and used my credit card. After 12 days of not receiving my order, I tried to contact this company. The only way to contact them is by their own customer service page contact form. They do not have a direct published email address. The problem is when you use the contact form, you have no record of the contact like you would with a direct email. I attempted this 3 times. No return response from them on the status of my order. Then I tried calling. Their phone line goes directly to a generic "Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system" cell phone voice mail box. No mention of the company name or even a ringing phone on the other end. Then I tired their fax line as published on their web site. It was a disconnected number. After one entire month, I got tired of waiting for my order and am going to handle this through my credit card fraud dept.

I strongly advise you Not to order from this company. They take your money, keep your credit card number and do not ship product. Then, there is no place to contact a human. I strongly believe that this company may be just be a site that that has no intention of sending anything. There are many complaints on line about them with not one positive review.

They have several companies under Wellica: http://Wellica.com, http://Livamed.com and http://Vitasprings.com