WebshaperNo good shopping cart

I want to complain this company call Webshaper or neowave who sells shopping cart. Their shopping cart is so damn cheapskate.

- The functionality of their cart is not user-friendly.
- Certain common features are missing. When I ask them about it, they said is in future enhancement plans.
- Any small inquiries or favor from their service, they will ask you to upgrade to more expensive package.

I got cheated by their demo cart.

Beware !

• Ad
    adrian oh Apr 16, 2010

hi michael, i'm adrian, co-founder of neowave.

I am really sorry to hear about your unhappy experience with our webShaper Store. Especially on the claim of being cheated, that's something we would take seriously as we practice transparency and integricity in our business and it is something we would not tolerate.

Can you email me (adrian [at] neowave.com.my ) your clientID (or your domain) so i would personally follow up on this with our team and revert back to you with a solution?

I would really appreciate if you could post us more details on the user friendliness part, missing common features, small inquiries part. Constructive comments will help us improve.

Thank you.