waysalewill not refund and counterfeit items

the website www.waysale.come sell counterfeit apple products and will not refund your money. they advertise as authentic apple products but there are counterfeits.

• Da
    Dabilen Nov 09, 2011

These people are scam artist. They take your money and you never hear from them again. They are from pasadena, tx, china, hong kong. DO NOT BUY!

• Al
    Alan G. May 31, 2010

Waysale sent me the wrong items I ordered. I asked them to take back the incorrect items and send me the correct ones I specifically ordered off their website and they flat our refused to refund me or ship me out the correct items I ordered. Not only that, but when I placed the initial order, they e-mailed me saying they needed $40.00 more dollars for the shipping because address was in the U.S. I reluctantly agreed to pay the xtra $40.00 on top of the regular shipping fee and still got the wrong items sent and NO customer service or satisfaction to speak of. Waysales business practices are that akin to thieves and liars. Avoid Waysale.Com at all costs.

• Fa
    facebook May 26, 2010

That is not what they'v done to me.
    as you said, i also ordered an apple ipod 4gb as they marked as authentic one, and when i got it, i checked the lisence code of it on Apple.com, and it shown that was authentic one.
    may be you and them had some mistakes happened.
    for me, i would like to shop on waysale.com again.