Voodoospells.caspell and threats

H Jul 10, 2019 Review updated:

I have helped so many people before you and I am continuing to do so. You really think that I give a damn [censored] about what you ''post'' on the net about me or my website? You really think that will affect the quality of the services I provide to people? I dont think so.

Since you say I am ''scammer'' then you have nothing to worry about, or do you?...

You want to test me [censored]. Go ahead and be my guest. I am not responsible of what happens to you.

Everytime you think about me, just having a slight thought about me, will provoke the manifestation of something sinister in your life. So good luck to you.

You should seek a priest. You will need it. Your destiny has just taken a dramatic shift for the worse

• Updated by H.v. · Jul 10, 2019

I contacted in March voodoospells.ca
    I was told I wouldnt be evicted. I wouldnt be on the streets. Continued to contact him, things were not working. And just excuse after excuse. Just another scam artist. I have tried everything to "prove his powers" what a joke. Things just continue to get worse. I am living on the streets now. No home no address. No nothing. Money is gone. And Sunday I sent him a message prove your "powers " one last time or going to continue to call you a scammer and report your site as this also. Well never heard back from him. And things got even worse. Tonight I just got this message from him.
    He wanted to send me something. To where streets of wisconsin. He is evil and not who he says he is. So now he is threatening..

You want to test me bitch. Go ahead and be my guest. I am not responsible of what happens to you.

You should seek a priest. You will need it.

• Se
    Sebokoa Dec 03, 2019

Priest Richard is the real deal : he helped me get back on my feet when I was at my weakest and now I have a new job and my money's flowing fine thank you so much priests Richard for all your help God bless you