Vocus.comVocus.com took us for 4000$ which we are currently trying to get back from our credit card company

C

These guys are sleaze. Vocus.com took us for 4000$ which we are currently trying to get back from our credit card company. Vocus insisted that we needed this in order to make a good online reputation. How could I be so gullible? The ad I got from vocus.com was a joke. The promise was to push back some negative and untrue stories. When we asked what has been done to do that, no one could ever tell us. I could lip-sync their replies after a while.

Citizen18 Jan 15, 2013

Vocus is a deceptive company and DO NOT deal with them. They have refused to give me a refund, answer my repeated calls and e-mails, including those made to Rick Rudman (president)), Norm Weissberg (vp, sales) and about 6 underlings and no response at all. Amazing that this is a public company, so I contacted some guys on their board of direct0ors, including one guy at Lazard technology and some sleazy IT venture capital firms. Contact the board people since they are part of this scam and deal with people's money to invest in this lousy company. This is a professional business conspiracy, so do not send them your money.

Citizen18 Jan 10, 2013

if you have a complaint about Vocus, contact their board of directors and the attorney general where they have their headquarters. You can get the names of their board of directors from their Web site. Then, just do a search to get their phone numbers. They are all within a short distance of their headquarters. Scam technology operations like this should be put out of business. They do not offer anything even close to the money they are charging, plus many of their employees are in on the scam. You cannot be an honest employee and work for a dishonest company.

Citizen18 Jan 10, 2013

Vocus also refused to give me a refund for their $2000 PR product which proved to be useless. The promised customer support and creative support never was offered and their customer support is useless. I called the president of the company and their VP of sales and neither responded. Even the Vocus phone receptionist is in on the scam and if she hears you want to talk about a refund, she just puts you on hold. I also called some people on their board of directors, who are mostly tech company people, and they may also be in on the scam, as well, since there are so many complaints about Vocus. In short, DO NOT USE VOCUS..