VitapharmaTake your money but dont deliver

SCAM DO NOT ORDER From VITOPHARM
They do not relply to emails I have sent they have taken the funds out of my credit card and 3 weeks later still havent delivered.
Every email that I send to the vitohelp.com/support they do not answer.

• Ph
    Philip_Plum Jan 17, 2014

My experience with vitopharma.com is great! Site easy to use, Good prices, Fast delivery with DHL. I got a gift with my order and discount coupon code for my next order which I will surely use. Im using the product (Vitoslim) for 2nd month and it's really working... My credit card was charged by “Vito Herbal Sales Atwell AU” and I got my order 6 days later. I work as IT and I can confirm the transactions at vitoherbalsales.com are secure by SSL 100% safe encrypted.

• Ro