VitaClear VitaminsFraud

C

First, all of these other complaints were very helpful- as to knowing how to deal with this situation. I too am very pissed (for lack of another word). I was offered these VitaClear Vitamins as a free gift when registering for the Proactive 30-day trial... Which then extended to a 60-day trial as a 'bonus offer'. I was sent the vitamins twice over this 60-day trial and was charged for them both. Free gift my ###... I also spoke with a sales rep for Proactive that works in the local mall and she told me that VitaClear is part of Proactive, but they cannot cancel it. She was very talkative and let me know that she felt as if it were a scam of sorts. The easiest way around these vitamins is to never accept them. I currently owe $122 for my "free gift". THANKS PROACTIVE...

• Je
    Jessicakfdhksdfh Dec 23, 2011

I ordered the 30 day free trial of vita clear through the proactiv website. YES, they warned me that if I did not cancel further shipments, I would be billed for them. I called practiv customer service and they told me to call [protected], which is supposedly the vita clear customer service. I called the number the next day (hours between 8am-8pm) and it led me to proactiv customer service again. I clicked option number 4 for "cancel" and waited to speak with someone. I told them I was given this number to cancel for vita clear. They said, no that number is wrong, "let me see if I can pull up the vita clear account." So he then cancelled it for me saying I'd receive an email confirming the cancellation. The proactiv people will tell you that vita clear is a totally separate thing. This is a LIE. If it was separate, then how did a proactiv customer service rep cancel my vita clear? Tell them to cancel it, don't let them keep giving you phone number after phone number to call.

• Lg
    lgold Feb 13, 2009

if you call proactiv or search vitaclear online, you can find the number for the company. i've called and at first said i wanted to cancel because $60 for vitamins i didn't even order was really out of my budget and also stated i was sort of upset that their automatic shipment/billing wasn't clearly stated, as it is for the proactiv skin products. the rep i spoke to was very helpful and as a result, i got 50% of this shipment and any future shipment. i figure i will just cancel in a month or so which means i only pay $18 a month, rather than $34. it saved me a little money and i still can take the vitamins for another couple months. (: