Village Of Dolton ILwater bill

P Review updated:

11-01-2017 I recieved a water bill for $325. Oo plus dollars, I called dolton vill. Talk to a rep there she stated must have leak somewhere, samething was told to me, about 10 years ago, when I got a water bill for $200+ dollars, I ask what leak, ok we will send someone out thats about two weeks ago, no phone calls, thats where its stops, talk with next door neighbor she stated her water bill was extremely high, she went up there they blamed the city of chicago, for the high water bill, I know its unfair, I m 68years of age fightsing cancer, its unfair not just to me - to everybody that is affected, something needs to be done I live a alone, no body here but me, that's why people are walking away from there homes to too much of I wont tell on you don't you tell me, until they get caught, dolton village of ill needs to be investigated, unfair practices.

Angry Dolton Jul 14, 2019

7/14/2019. I just received my water bill on Friday 7/12/2019. The billing invoice states the billing date is 6/25/2019. The payment is due on 7/15/2019. Someone in a higher government needs to look at Dolton, IL billing practices, and why they are billing like this and have increased the residents bills by at least 35% or more. Who can the residents of Dolton voice our concerns to about the obvious corruption in the Water Department?

• Fa
    Favored50 Oct 23, 2018

The Village of Dolton the place I purchased my home over 15 years ago . A place that has been know for so many crooked things the community is going down !! But the water bill is going up !! And the customer service is just like the village horrible spent over a month speaking with Jackie @ [protected] to help me find out why my water bill was soo high . She said she will get back with me I gave her my reading from my meter and she guaranteed she will get back with me . Got home yesterday 10/22/18 6:30pm and my water was shut off !!! I called Jackie @ 10:00am 10/23/18 and Lord be hold she does not remember me giving her my reading, she was acting like she does not remember our conversation . But I know God knows all . Going through a hardship and called the village for help and of coarse I did not get it . I asked her I made 2 payments and my water still gets shut off and her response was yes !!

Thank you Dolton Village ..

James Gregory Mckelvin Sr. Sep 04, 2018

I just receive a 400 dollar bill I been in Dolton for 27 years never got a bill like this