Vid AngelTHis service does not work

The service is premature and does not work. I rented a movie that was rated R and had too much objectionable content with swearing etc.so i never saw the movie. I figured this was the best thin ever until it wasnt. The filters did not edit any of curse words out, and I shut the movie down after 20 minutes or so. If they can make this work, I would try it again, but as of now, RIPOFF. Do not try the service.

• Me
    memphispiano Oct 07, 2016

Vidangel works perfect! I LOVE it and use it all the time. Whoever wrote that complaint either had a super early version that didn't work or has some ax to grind. I give them my wholehearted recommendation!

• Ko
    KoolThink Oct 23, 2015

Apparently a lot has changed in a year plus. I have watched seven vid angel movies and it is awesome. With the filtering, this is the best streaming option available. The web interface is a little quirky for finding movies, but the watching part is great. I am sure the web interface will get better. I have watched on my PC and Airstreamed to AppleTV. I have only watched SD to save a buck. Thank you Vid Angel for a visionary product.

• Tk
    tk427 Mar 27, 2015

I have never had issues with vid angel. Maybe the product you tried was an older model and still had bugs..i mean it IS in BETA people. Read before you try. You assume the liabilities of a beta product when you try it. Why do you think it is in invite only beta? I will tell you why...because there are still bugs. Common sense these days... It is the same when people buy "early access" and complain it is not good because of bugs and other problems. The same goes for beta. When vid angel decides to release the full version, then complain. As for right now you are just creating a sully on Vid angel's reputation. As stated previous, I use this service and have had NO problems!

• Fa
    FallonR Apr 06, 2014

Agreed, VidAngel is a RIP OFF

• Ve
    VeronicaL Mar 29, 2014

I agree. They have several consumer complaints already and a HUGE database of employee complaints. The brothers work out of their house and have young children not even of legal working age tagging he movies. They are also in violation of Clearplay's patent.