Vibrant Health SolutionsScam

P

Thinking that it was regarding my husband's medical supplies, I answered the telephone call. Jerry, the telemarketer gave me his sales pitch even though I told him that I had workmen here and the water sealer that they were using was making me higher than a kite. He really took advantage of that.The company had "extended their promotion on Acai Berry Pure Cleanse. The original price was $128 but now I could get it for $66. He had used it himself and had lost alot of weight. Acai Berry is higher in antioxidants than any other fruit"...blah, blah, blah. I decided to try a bottle but was never told that I could not get a refund if I wasn't satisfied with the product. He then had me talk to their "Nutritionist" Erin Fisher, to make sure that I would be taking the product propery. She could get an even better price for me, just buy a year supply. Still no mention of no refund. I found it out when I received the invoice. Okay, since I am stuck with the product, I'll go ahead and try it. Three weeks later and 15lbs. heavier, I called Erin and told her that I was not satisfied with the product and wanted a refund. "You're holding water, she said, I did that for eight months before I started losing weight." I had learned from a medical doctor that one of the ingredients, Licorice, should never be taken over a week because it can cause high bloodpressure in someone who has never even had it before. I told her that I was not comfortable taking the product and wanted a refund. I even offered to pay the price of $66 for the bottle that I had opened. She offerd me a different product but I told her I wanted a refund. "I'll see what I can do." she said. I haven't heard from her since. Now I'm out $489. They will be out far more than that by the time I finish giving them my $489 worth of bad publicity.

More Vibrant Health Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Joao Silva Feb 14, 2017

These super solutions are always suspicious to me. Never, ever give your credit card to any company the promises too much!