Vegasview.comThe $52/night wasn't such a good deal after all fees and taxes were paid

W

Booked a room for 2 nights through Vegas View for $52/night + taxes and fees for a total of $124. Make sure you read all of the small print if you use Vegasview because they include a note that some resorts might charge an additional resort fee. When I checked out I was told I would be charged a $5 resort fee. When I received my invoice via email there was $15/day resort fee + tax for a total of $33.60 in fees and taxes. The $52/night wasn't such a good deal after all fees and taxes were paid.

• Ll
    LLeslie Jan 04, 2013

SCAM Alert !! NEVER USE VEGAS VIEW for your travel plans. You make your reservation on their website for a hotel in LasVegas, they send you an itinerary number, so they seem legitimate, they charge your credit card then when you go to check in the hotel did not ever receive the money from them, they are just scaming everyone. When calling the 24hour phone number on the website it just gives an option to leave your name and someone will get back to you. Ha, its been weeks with no response.

• Ge
    gertrina Dec 13, 2012

Same thing happened to me paid for my daughter s hotel room in June and when she got there yesterday they told her the same thing unable to reach anyone there and had to pay for the hotel again and the number the hotel gave her they just have me a claim number

• Ge
    gertrina Dec 13, 2012

I know what you mean I booked a reservation in June for my daughter's birthday in December paid 168.12 for 4 days and when she got to the hotel yesterday she was told they filled chapter 13 and I had to pay again for the hotel again and when I tried to call them is a busy signal the number the hotel gave her told me because I Passos in June and they filed in October I was in that and just have me a claim number

• Ca
    CatherineVan Nov 19, 2012

I haven't went to my room yet and I am prepared to sue and my MasterCard Visa is read to back me up. I'm so glad I got worried and called the hotel a week before and then when I found out, I called Visa for the refund and the have disputed my money until I cancel with the website which I can do it since my plan date isn't until thanksgiving. The best part is when I cancel the website, they can't cancel my hotel rate so instead of paying 139.00 ( the hotel charge) I will only pay 97.00 for two nights. I post this so that people should ALWAYS call to make sure, and don't fall victim like us.

• Dl
    DLK133 Nov 19, 2012

I was a victim of the same and if you search Vegasview Reviews, there are many - if you paid by Visa or MC or AMEX call them, they hopefully will refund you, Visa refunded me as they are well aware of the crooks out there - I actually put a post on Trip Advisor in the Las Vegas Forums...

• Yu
    Yukon, Fraud Nov 15, 2012

Booked 3nights for Treasure Island for over $400. Treasure Island did not received the money. Had to pay over $400 again.
    Will never use VEGASVIEW again.

• Mu
    MURIEL ADLAWAN Nov 15, 2012

I BOOKED A RESERVATION ON THIS SITE LAST OCT.16, 2012 FOR 2 ROOMS IN BALLYS WORTH $717.28. THEY TOOK MY MONEY OCT.18 OUR STAY STARTED OCT.27 BUT UPON OUR ARRIVAL IN THE HOTEL THEY SAID THIS PEOPLE JUST TOOK YOUR MONEY BUT DID NOT PAY US.SO I PAID AGAIN THE ROOMS AND WHEN I CALLED VEGASVIEW CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY SAID THE COMPANY JUST FILED BANKRUPTCY TUESDAY.IT WAS A DISASTER THIS IS A REAL SCAM. THEY GAVE ME A COURT CASE NUMBER BUT THERE'S NO CONTACT NUMBER TO FOLLOW IT UP. IS ANYBODY A VICTIM OF THIS SITE TOO? PLEASE BEWARE!!

• Gb
    gbEE Nov 09, 2012

vegasview is a fake website my family made a reservation through them and went through but when they got to there hotel the lady in the front reception area told them it was a fraud website so they had to pay extra for there room!! DON'T USE THIS WEBSITE AT ALL

Saudone Nov 07, 2012

This site is RIP OFF! BEWARE, i booked a vacation package for my husband and I, we got there to check into our hotel and they told us that the parent company filed bankruptcy and never paid the hotel for our rooms. WE HAD NO PLACE TO STAY! Luckily the MGM was nice enough to give us a suite for the same price we paid these idiots! Complete rip off DO NOT book with them, also all the show tickets are cheaper if you buy them IN Vegas, we purchases tickets from the site as well and they were $40.00 over priced. BEWARE.

• Ai
    Aimen Oct 25, 2012

We want to pickup our show tickets we bought from this website today and Excalibur said that tripreservations.com their parent company has filed bankruptcy today. Don't get screwed like we did.

• To
    Toniasse Sep 06, 2012

Total rip off..I booked a hotel room 2 days ago for a vacation 4 months ahead. called to cancel and they want to charge me a $100. when it's clearly stated on the booking page that there is no cancellation fees as long as you book 3 days ahead of checkin!
    Would never recommend them. stay awayyy from these thieves!

• Ki
    Kieblesk Jun 29, 2012

I was actually smart this time ans read the reviews BEFORE I attempted a booking. I was searching for a decent hotel in Las Vegas and came across the Alexis Park Suites on Vegas View. They listed them for $71.00 per night..not too bad for a suite. I then went DIRECTLY to the hotel's website and low and behold they are only charging $62.10 per night if you have a AAA, AARP or Government issued ID. What a difference this saved me and my family. My recommendation is to AVOID this site and either book with the holte online or call them directly.

• Al
    Alerse Apr 29, 2012

I tried to make a reservation through this website and at the end when I purchased my reservation, the screen said "This reservation is not available." I assumed that my credit card will not get charged for this transaction and made another reservation directly to the hotel website I would like to stay. However, the vegasview.com still charged my credit card 2 hours later and completed the suppose to be "This reservation is not available". So, I end up having 2 reservations at the same hotel. This website is a ripoff. Do not make any reservation through this website!!!