Vanguard CommunicationsRobert Carlson scammer

S

I bought Shoretel server and phones from Vanguard Communications. I paid $7500 but they sent only the server and still waiting for my phones. He made some excuses and said I will receive them, but now stopped to answer my calls. He must be in jail so I will fill a lawsuit against Robert Carlson!

Jon jon v Sep 05, 2016

This phony businessman scammed my company. It is impossible to recoup losses. He now runs his business from the address listed and I will try to collect again. For anyone else looking to collect losses, his business address is 1054 enchanted way pacific palisades ca. 90272

• Ke
    Kevinf Jun 18, 2013

Hello, I am filing criminal complaint with the LA District Attorney against Robert "Rob" Carlson. I am searching for names and the stories of his victims to provide to local, state, and Federal authorities. Please contact me at [email protected]

anees bhutta Feb 09, 2013

i am also victom of this man.
    plz contact me
    [email protected]

anees bhutta Feb 09, 2013

my dear friend, i am from pakistan, and i am also victom of this man robert carlson. i send him money for dell servers buying. he send me half shipment. and then start excusing. same as your case.
    really its a bad image on me of an american man.
    plz do contact me i need to put this man in jail also

anees
    [email protected]

anees bhutta Aug 12, 2012

sir i am also victom of this rob carlson, i send him 3000us$ from pakistan for buying of servers, but he is not replying me
    plz guide me what to do