Vail, AZ post office/DeliveryLazy delivery person

I have been doing Ebay lately and Parcel Post seems to have a problem getting here un-broken. We have a new carrier who sees fit to hold my packages, leaving me a slip to come pick it up at the PO. There is no reason for her not to leave it in the boxes provided for parcels at the community cluster of my streets boxes. The girl before her used to drive up the 2 houses to bring us our parcels, but this one is too lazy to even put it in the box. I work 8 to 4 just like them, and I have to go in to work late because she can't do her job. It is getting OLD! If she can't do the job, then they need to find someone who can do it. Last time when I went in to pick up a parcel, it was broken. Today I got another slip and now I have to be in to work late AGAIN to pick it up. The prices of the postal services go up and up but the service goes down and down. And the attitude at the PO when you inquire as to why she did not just put it in the box, is like dealing with a child.

• Su
    Susie Feagan Aug 20, 2011

I think the postal service out here sucks as well. They lost my daughter's original birth certificate and my mail is always going to other places. My neighbors are kind enough to deliver it to me. I think the they need an over-haul!!!

• Su
    Support your position with facts May 27, 2011

Obviously "Here we go again" suffers from a reading comprehension problem. The complainant has a community cluster that provides for parcels, yet the mail carrier still leaves a slip. I'm in Vail as well and have experienced the same poor service by the mail carriers. Out of the last 5 parcels sent to me, zero have been delivered to my address and my box is 40 feet from my front door! Even when I have been home I have received a "Sorry we missed you..." slip which means I now have to leave work early to stand in line at the post office to pick up the parcel that they are too lazy to deliver. A clerk at the Vail post office has even told my wife to go in the back room and get the parcel herself (obviously a violation of regulations) because the clerk can only lift 10 pounds! Seriously?! Ten pounds is your max?! Yes, the Vail Post Office sucks, big time. It gets old...