Vacation ClubResale

I have given notice to sell my points via the Flexiclub resale dept but they are ignoring me. The points are impossible to sell through any of the resellers that I have contacted. Appears I cannot cancel or even give the points back !! I have been trying to phone and am getting no reponse. I even tried emailing the accounts dept hoping for some form of response. We have found it impossible to get bookings for any of the resorts that we would like and have resorted to giving away miles to others before they expire. The monthly subscription has risen from approx R200 per month to R10 000 in the past 10 years which is alot of money to spend for no return.
I am at a loss for what to so next. Please can you give me some advise.

• Mi
    miami-sci Oct 25, 2011

THREATEN TO TAKE LEGAL ACTIONA AGAINST THEM, THEY WILL USUALLY REPLY TO YOU, OR ASK YOUR ATTORNEY TO SEND THEM A LETTER

john Jul 07, 2008

Attended 90 minute presentation, passed on their sales pitch. I was promised 2 plane tickets and free car rental. I was given detailed paperwork to fill out including a request for 2 money orders and with a 21 day deadline, all was met. Everything was sent back with a letter explaining a void as the original paperwork was not sent certified mail. When the original envelope returned shows they received everything 5 days after it was sent. Here all this time i thought certified mail benefits the sender and not the receiver. The company also held the info until way past their own arbitrary 21 day deadline so as to prevent refiling on my part. By the way nobody answers their phone.