USBondsmen.comInternet past arrest shaming causing personal harm

S Oct 06, 2021

USBondsmen.com is owned and operated by Travis Paul Grant, his wife Mariel Lizette Grant, and brother Kyle David Grant of 949 Moss Tree Lane, Longwood FL 32750. They refuse to remove a booking photo and outdated information about my DUI from 2014. It suggests that I was in prison and am currently on probation which are untrue.
The offence is over 7 years old and the following probation was completed over 4 years ago on 01/24/2017. They recently listed an "opt-out" free removal directions on their website which directs the user to send a copy of their government ID by registered mail to a suspicious address in the Republic of Panama, which I refuse to do. They've operated a number of other sites, Bail Bond City, Rapsheets.com, etc, and have been sued numerous times over their sleazy practices to make money off of others difficulties. Their practices have caused employment and personal harm to me including financially when my employment had been affected. Their phone is [protected].

• Br
    Bree cloud Nov 06, 2021

Definition of character and I wasn't even charged with those charges Dum dums a bunch of caca

• Br
    Bree cloud Nov 06, 2021

seriously enough already with this us bondsman posting my arrest saying that I'm incarcerated I'm going to go to my us attorney's office and see what they can do to help me because it's been over 90 days and nobody's done anything about this crap is nonsense it's a bunch of rubbish they better take it down

• Mi
    Mitch Gedid Oct 13, 2021

More information about Travis Paul Grant and company is published at www.travispaulgrant.com

Jonosbourne Oct 12, 2021

If anyone has sent their requests to Panama please post the outcome.

Jonosbourne Oct 12, 2021

These guys are a piece of [censored] I'm going to my State Attorneys Office and see if they can help me.

Jonosbourne Oct 12, 2021

If we send our DL to panama they will steal our identity. I'm sure he then gets a cut for DL from Americans for illegal immigrants