usarewardspot.com$1000 amazon gift card

W Review updated:

This is a rabbit hole of offers and details about your life that never ends in the promised gift.
You might get the gift if you sign up fo $1000 of offers but I didn't go far enough to find out. After 30+ minutes I googled usarewardspot and scam and realized how much frustration and wasted effort and time they are responsible for. It could be that they are a legitimate school dedicated to the lesson that there is no free lunch and if someone is offering you an iPhone X or $1000 Amazon gift card there is a catch...

• Si
    Sidney Mann Sep 19, 2019

CROOKS. CROOKS. CROOKS.

• We
    Wendy Watkins Sep 16, 2019

I DONT LIKE TO BE PLAYED AN I HOPE THEY GET CAUT AN LOCK UP.

• We
    Wendy Watkins Sep 16, 2019

I HAVE TAKEN ALL THE SURVEYS I CAN WHICH THEY NEVER ENDED THEY GO ON AN ON AN ON THATS NOT FAIR TO PPL LIKE US AN I HAVE BEEN THIS FOR YEARS AN STILL NOTHING IM NOT PARTICIPATING ANY MORE OR GIVING MY INFO.

• Bm
    BMurr Jul 28, 2019

Usarewardspot is a SCAM, this is just a ploy to get people to purchase products in hopes to receive an unachievable prize. Do NOT fall for it. This is a virus and nothing more. There's an antivirus for this website if you keep being led down this rabbit hole of fake rewards.

• Sd
    Sdiego51 Mar 02, 2019

I've trusted the site to give information and take their offers but in the end it kept selling me stuff to go on subscriptions to commit to. I find this website to be a fraud.

Chris Sop Jan 29, 2019

Don’t waste your time. I kept going through til the end. The last page is

LAST CHANCE TO
    CLAIM YOUR REWARD
    Continue claiming
    your platinum offers
    and we ship your reward!

If you scroll to the bottom you’ll see that the finish button is missing. Omg I’m so dumb for doing all this. Thankfully I only spent $1 on the offers for some coffee that I’ll use.

• Vi
    Victoria Lenhardt Dec 31, 2018

Definitely a SCAM! Completed the full process. Takes you to a screen that says purchase 1 more product from a Silver list, placed an order for Apple Music and then said I need to purchase again, ordered Hulu, and again...said I need to make 1 more purchase. Purchased a third product and still get taken to the screen that says I need to make 1 more purchase. This is an endless loop of purchasing and you get nothing but a waste of time and products I don't need. I cancelled all purchases. Only down side is I provided my information! I dont' get fooled by scams...so disappointed in myself for falling for this one.

• El
    Eleanor Murray Nov 23, 2018

"Won" Amazon $1, 000 gift card TWICE in a row. WHAT??? Decided to check here before giving my email.
    HA! Just as I figured...SCAMMER.

• Tk
    tkibble54 Oct 14, 2018

I jumped thru all of the hoops and completed a purchase of Apple Music to finalize the offer of claiming a $1000 Gift Card from Amazon. But never received my $1000 gift card. The NEXT time I was offered a chance to claim an Amazon Gift Card, they wanted me to commit to the purchase of some different products. What's the deal???