ADVERTISIMENT

USAFIS.org - Greencard Lottery Servicesfraud: no submission number, fake winning letters

M

I just learnt this is the number 1 scam organization in this field - after I received a funny scam winning letter, claiming that I won in the lottery so I need to send my documents to Thailand! Of course, some fees apply too.
So far, having a 10 years membership with USAFIS, and about the 4th now, I haven't received any confirmation number (that my application was actually submitted in the lottery). I do not understand why doesn't anybody take action against these fake services providing organizations?! Thanks.

• Ro
    Rommel de la Cruz Jun 28, 2019

I registered for your service a week ago by paying the $10 fee. I was contacted at around 3:00PM last June 28, 2019 by Miss Shelly Jones. I was delighted to hear after giving some personal information that I was qualified to get a US visa, EB-2 visa. She was quite fast. I didn’t really have much time to process what was going on when she started asking me about the important information of my credit card. The visa costs $5, 600. In the transaction of my credit card, she was able to squeeze out $1, 500. She actually asked me how much I could pay for the fee. I think my credit card contained only that much. She pressured me to arrange to pay the rest of the $5, 600 by 1, 100 each month. I might be slow on this but who could blame me I am a citizen in a developing country wishing to get a crack at what America offers.

I WANT TO REFUND THE MONEY I PAID. It’s a big amount here in the Philippines

Receipt Order No. 4136141
    VIP Department # [protected]

• Us
    USAFIS Org May 20, 2019

After reviewing these posts, it seems that most of the people leaving comments here are not our registered customers.

If you are in fact our valued customers, please feel free to contact us by email at Customer_relations [at] usafis.org and specify your unique application number, and we will be happy to offer assistance.

William Denney
    Customer Relations
    USAFIS Organization
    Customer_relations @usafis.org

• Wi
    Wissam Hamdan Mar 07, 2018

Usafis are just steeling your money. Nothing they do for you. They just stole me $1.790.00 and i will raise a case against them.

• Ni
    nishantha saman madusinghe Feb 22, 2016

Dear sir usafis green card apply 2003 my Name :- Mirissage Nishantha Saman Madusinghe 1965.12.18 birthday i'm Srilanka .Address- No 14, 11 lane, palatota watta, palatota, kalutara south srilanka. gimal [email protected] i'm working in saudi Arabiya Tel-[protected] Srilanka Tel-[protected] please" i don't know my Application positive and not then need result thanks

• mohammed zayani Nov 12, 2014

hi my user name didnt work i want to contact you, please i need help here in tunisia i though that i found the green card as a bridge, i have an abnormal case, abnormal teeth and i should got out tunisia but no solution to do opperation, just i want you help me cause my user name didnt work, just help me please!! thanks for interesting!

• Ju
    Justin Waindu Aberakwa Dec 21, 2012

I submitted my application through Usafis and i don't know my confirmation numbers, kindly assist me to finf out.
    Name Justin Waindu Aberakwa email [email protected]

• Na
    nassim mohamed Dec 16, 2012

hi, l'm Nassim from Comoros island so l need to learn opportunity and stay with Green card service it can help me to know the best.
    l choose green card service because l can practice and improve English language.think you so much the management of Green card service.

ray anthony emmanuel Oct 10, 2012

I'm worried about those complaints

ray anthony emmanuel Oct 10, 2012

I need to know if this is real or not because I made some payments

positive

Comments

my attitude is positive

• Te
    testking Jul 09, 2012

Of course this is a scam dont believe this ###

• Ba
    Baby G Jun 14, 2012

Hey! I need help. I also got mail, and they called me today, gave me user name so that I can go to their site and send them some information, and copy of my passport etc. but I have to pay 300 USD for 6 years.. Not sure is it true, or?? Please help! Thanks :)

joyce kores May 03, 2012

i also paid 499 euros and i was never given a confirmation number by Usafis.org.
    Iam, told no one qualifies to win the lottery without the confirmation number.My account has been closed since then
    Usafis is not genuine it is a fake organization bent to extorting unsuspecting people wishing to go to the u.s.a.

• Ne
    nevzat Feb 19, 2011

Not true!
    This is scam stealing money from the card of the people that belive you help them.
    A friend paid 500 E (as it told for 4 years Green Card), after that his account was attacked again, normaly changed but 500 E is gone for nothing!

• [email protected] Feb 17, 2011

Hi,

Please be advised this is not a USAFIS email .It was sent from someone posing as the Usafis Organization using our name falsely and misleading innocent people.

By visiting our Consumer Fraud Alert: http://www.usafis.org/consumer_alert.asp one can learn more about what a USAFIS email looks like.

As for your confirmation number, please email our Customer Service Department: [email protected] the following details and they will be happy to assist you:

Full name
    Address (including country)
    Email (used when filling out our forms)
    Phone Number (used when filling out our forms)
    Costumer ID.

USAFIS.org
    [email protected]

• Ju
    Juan Carlos Molina Jan 30, 2017

@[email protected] Hello Dave, I have contraste USAFIS and I dont have mine or my wife confirmaron Number. I have sent several email but dont get any response.. Please inform

Comment Guidelines