Usa Grant Kit.comCanceled and money taken out

J

Enrolled with this company and $35. 97 was taken out of my account after i canceled my enrollment. Called the [protected] number that is on my bank account, there help is not american and they are all very hard to understand. I spoke with four different ones. I was told they are located in california i do not believe that at all. I was given a email address to send a email to request my refund but it is a fake also, the email address i was given is grant. Refund. @mai l.com and it was kicked back ever time i tried it several ways, i have callede the federal trade commission and the da office here in san diego, ca where i live and was told to first try to get my money back. And then let them know. Also my attorney has been notified. I want my refund and if i do not get it i will file a law suite.

• Gr