ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Applebee'sThe busboy (person) tossed my take home box.

September 4, 2021 between 7-8 PM. The busboy (person) tossed my take home box, which I accidentally left on the table, and promptly returned to retrieve. I would have appreciated it if they had waited a reasonable amount of time before discarding, what was left of my meal. It was only a matter of a minute or two. They could have simply taken it to the hostess, in the event I remembered and returned (which I did). We look forward to dining at Applebee's on a regular basis, but I will think twice before returning to the Meadville, PA establishment. Unfortunately, my husband did not keep the receipt.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
    • Ho
      Howard Radford Sep 04, 2021

What you suggest is unsanitary and unreasonable to a reasonable person. Maybe order less food in the future. Only food that should ever be taken home from a restaurant is pizza.

• St
      Stelina Sep 12, 2021

@Howard Radford LMAO! That is just your OPINION! So you keep taking home just your pizza but leave the adults to decide what food we want boxed up. I swear, your comment is the most ignorant thing I've read in at least a week.

• Ho
      Howard Radford Sep 12, 2021

@Stelina Yes it my opinion and I'm sure it's also the opinion of all reasonable people that it would be unsanitary and unreasonable to save food in the event someone may return for it. Maybe less people would agree only pizza is worth saving but that really wasn't the point I just know I have never been to a restaurant and wanted to take anything home afterwards. Pizza I take home cause cold pizza is sometimes better.

ADVERTISIMENT