Americas Best Value Inn

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

dirty sheets in bed

The first night 07/20/2019 the people above us was so loud the entire night. I was told because I have a dog I have to have the bottom floor. The second night 07/28/2019 on our way back traveling home. I asked Jasmine the lady at the front desk (managers wife) for two sets of towels. She only came back with one. When I asked for the other set she questioned why I needed them. I explained we like to take two showers. One at night and one in the morning (which I dont feel I should have to answer to) then she only comes back with one towel. I am like ma'am I need another wash cloth. Then after we take are shower and get in bed I wake up at 3 thinking there is a bug on my foot. There was food in our bed. I couldnt go back to sleep thinking about how I just slept in dirty sheets. I got up took my shower and left about 415. I made a complaint to the manager. He said he would check into and call me back about 830. I waited and never got a call back. I called back and the manager James (Jay which is the same person as he tries to act like two different people) then tried to say that I placed that food in the bed. I was very upset. I would never do anything like that. I left that room clean. I would never stay here ever again.

dirty sheets in bed