Menu
CB Perfumes and Fragrances ScentMatchers 10417 Fribourg Drive, Reed City, MI, 49677, US
ScentMatchers company logo
ScentMatchers
reviews & complaints
ScentMatchers company logo

ScentMatchers

10417 Fribourg Drive, Reed City, MI, 49677, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
ComplaintsBoard
G
11:28 pm EDT

ScentMatchers - acomplete and total fraud

I have already added my complaint to this website. Today I found out some interesting info. First, the address above of Scentmasters is way out in the bookdocks (woods for you non-southeners). There is absoluley no building anywhere near it and certainly no manufacturing plant. I also contacted the Michigan Secretary of State Office and a nice man got right back with me. There is no Scentmasters registered as an LLC which violates State statutes for having that as part of their company name and suggested that I contact the State's Attorney's Office in Osceola County, Michigan and file a complaint. As a tax payer this service is free. Pain in the butt, but free. Also he suggested contacting the County Clerk's office.
I got lucky. After I told my credit card company all this info they immediately issued a CREDIT, not a disputed "charge back". She then issued me a new card with a new number so Scentmatchers cannot recharge my card. I fully intend on contacting the State Attorney's office tomorrow. It would help us all if EVERYONE contacts them. Get a "Class Action" going would be great.
I may have gotten mine back but now it's time for them to get their's. You can email me at [protected]@aol.com and see if we can't get together and nail these crooks. (Yes, I wanted to call them something else but I know you know exactly what they are.) And with any luck the State will advise them exactly too and soon.

Read full review of ScentMatchers