1420 NW 65th Ave, Plantation, FL, 33313, US
Fri:9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Bagger BagsFiller panels

On 9/22/20 I place an order for fender fillers for my car. Payment was made that same day. The company has not shipped or made any efforts to contact me in response to the messages that I have left them on their website and by phone. I just want my parts or my money back.

Filler panels

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    Nov 01, 2019

Bagger Bags — customer service. never received order

Ordered a headlight with bracket for my motorcycle. paid over $120 for item and even waited 60 days but when...