ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Cabela'sGenerator and salespersons and store managers

Hello Vance my name George Hanania I went into your store on palm bay road about 5:30 pm on Feb 28th 2021, to return a generator that your sales people in the very beginning told me that if I had a problem with it just bring it right back and I can exchange it for something different I go into the store to the return desk they call somebody from camping they look at it they confirmed that everything looked good he took me back to go look at other generators I was willing to spend $600 more than what I spent on a better one, we went back to the return desk to process the return and for me to pay for a different generator and a different person came up and said that we can not take generators back I asked her why was and I told that in the very beginning your sales people did not tell me that I asked they said if I had a problem I could bring it back then I also asked her why did you guys waste my time just now and have the guy come and look at it said everything was ok go back and look at different ones pick out a different one and now all the sudden I can't return it when I have the receipt I have my cabelas bass pro shop card I have my driver's license I have everything.  then I asked if I could leave it there until I could talk to you she said no. She would not even take my phone number that I offered to leave so I had to drag it back to my truck and pick it up all by myself and put it back in the bed of my truck and I have a bad back. Nobody even offered to help me I have been a cabelas bass pro shop member very long time I have never been treated this way if I ever needed anything for the outdoors I have always come to this store and I also use my bass pro shop card everywhere else I asked her why can't I just exchange it because you guys told me that I could and then started to return it. You can not treat a customer like that because if I would have known this in the very beginning I would have went somewhere else to purchase a generator but I only trusted bass pro shop for my outdoor needs and that's why I came to this store to talk to a salesperson to help me.  give me a call at [protected] so I can talk to you more and you can help me because this is not fair and this is not right the salespeople should be trained correctly and know the laws of returning an item in also it should be right on the return desk where you come in in the front where it is not,   the only things that were listed were ammunition swimsuits handguns and one other thing that had nothing to do with generators as a customer I or we need to know these things up front then we can make a decision on what to do I trusted the sales people and I made my decision which now I have a problem thank you for your time please call me back. Thankyou george hanania [protected]

Ps I was treated like I was a liar and a thief. This is bad business practice... If 3 different sales people said it was okay to exchange it then you have to stand behind your word and also be courteous to your customer especially after they had already started the transaction and on top of that when your customer tells you they have a bed back and can I leave the unit here till I can talk to the store manager in the morning they should do something to help you but instead they left me to myself and let me pick it up and put it back in the back of the truck and I hurt my back I will be talking to a lawyer about this cause for over a week now since i've picked up that generator I have not been able to walk correctly. I just wanted to be treated fairly I have been a good customer of cabela's and bass pro shop for over 3 years now and I use my credit card everywhere but now I am thinking that I am afraid to step into that store or any cabelas store or bass pro shops store because salespeople will tell you anything to sell you something and then if you do have a problem with it they don't know the return policy and you as the customer gets screwed.

Generator and salespersons and store managers

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Antonh312 · Mar 07, 2021

The store manager name is Vance boyd.

Respond