ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

ConcentraDrug test

We call concentra at national city and by phone we was tell that the drug test take 40min we go to the location and they just take one hour to write my name on the form, the list order was not respected, people that arrive later than me was attended before for the same (product) drug test and at the second hour waiting I notify front desk that this lie make a production lost I because we a meeting and scheduled work cannot be attended.

Comment Guidelines