Menu
CB Furniture Stores MyAffodableFurniture.com 14543 Longwood Avenue, Chino, CA, 91710, US
MyAffodableFurniture.com company logo
MyAffodableFurniture.com
reviews & complaints
MyAffodableFurniture.com company logo

MyAffodableFurniture.com

14543 Longwood Avenue, Chino, CA, 91710, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Category
ComplaintsBoard
D
3:47 pm EST

MyAffodableFurniture.com - Bed size not what it is represented

Purchased a bed that is supposed to fit a standard king size mattress. It is about 1/2 inch shy of fitting the mattress. I can't shove it in. This company won't take the bed back. I paid to have it professionally assembled and white glove shipping to deliver to my room.

Additionally it was missing promised free items, 2 night stands.

Lastly the dresser I ordered was missing the cardboard drawer bottoms and I received 5 too many of one part for the drawer and was missing another. The company won't take over the phone the info on what I missing - even though I had part numbers - they want me to circle on the manufacture drawing what parts I'm missing.

Not an easy company to work with.

Stay away.

Read full review of MyAffodableFurniture.com

Hide full review

Latest MyAffodableFurniture.com Reviews

Bed size not what it is represented

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer