u.s. smokeless tobacco co. / pouchesdefect

I am a loyal costomer of Skoal. I buy 3 to 4 cans of Skoal wintergreen pouches a week. The last few times I have been getting cans with ruptured pouches inside. I like the pouches cause i dont have to deal with the bits and pieces in my teeth. I like the product and want to keep using it. But there has to be more care taken in the packing of it. The last can I got yesterday was the worse. (exp. Apr 03 2010 VEV913022) I would like to see that the company take more care with there product. I know that time and eficiancy are a factor. But the customer needs to fell a sence of comfort when they buy a can and not feel like its a loto. Hoping that they pick the right can.

• Ki
    Kimber Underwood Jul 28, 2017

I agree the same thing has been happening to me seveal times. one evening I had to drive across town at 2 a.m. to pick up a can because it is very hard to find the snus in my area. I get home just to find half of the pouches torn and tobacco everywhere. Does anyone know how to tell skoal?

• Cd
    C D Owens Jun 20, 2014

I enjoy the Skoal mint snus, the pouches keep the small bits of tobacco from getting between my teeth. I buy it by the roll usually two rolls a week. However the last three rolls I have bought had at least one can that had cut or torn pouches with pieces of tobacco everywhere. Here lately your quality control sucks. Please fix it.
    Cameron Owens