unlocked mobiles.comCheats

K

On 06/09/2010 I was ordered a phone, I paid £63.81 for the phone, plus £12.06 VAT and £5.99 extra for next day delivery total £80.97, the supposed courier company was UPS. Four days later I still had not received my phone. I sent them an e-mail claiming it. They answered me by saying that the phone would be delivery that day on 10-09-2010 and the courier company was DHL. On 13/09/10 I send them another e-mail because still had no recieved my phone. they answered me by saying my phone had been sent on 11/09/2010 by a courier company called DPD and I refused it, that day nobody came to my address to bring me the phone. They lied me all time, my phone never has been delivered to my address and some messages I sent did not had answer and they only send me automatic messages that don't respond to my enquiries and besides, they mentioned three diferent courier companies.

• Mi
    mikeeee Aug 14, 2012

Hi

I also used unlocked-mobiles.com they charged my credit card for a phone, then apparently my card "failed security check" so they refunded my purchase, however the refund they gave me was less than I paid because of currency conversion charges!

They ignored my emails asking for a refund, So I would agree that this company is dodgey!