United Nations - Nigeriamisleading information

I was informed from this person that my inheritance was true and to pay fees to the person in charge of this transaction. I paid the amount requested to Nigeria.
Once again United Nations told that me my inheritance was here in Australia and all I had to do was pay the fees in order to receive the inheritance. Again I paid the amount requested to Nigeria.
After no money was received into my account I questioned United Nations and I was informed by United Nations that this was not a scam and they (United Nations) are not scammers as my funds were being tracked by the FBI in New York and I am encourage to pay fees to a bank in England.
In the last 6 months I am now in debt of $10, 000.00 aus dollar (that I had to borrow and repay with high interest) and I am told yet again if I pay more fees the funds will be in my bank account.
One day I am told pay these fees and I will see this inheritance in my account in 24 hours. The following day I am then told that the funds are in a bank in Australia and pay further fees, now I am told that the funds are in London. I paid three lots of fees to three differerent banks, COT, IMF and charity and no receipts were sent back to me to show where my fees went to other than the receipts I got from Western Union.
It is understandable that I am not happy.

• Ke
    keepcallingthem Feb 16, 2010

This is a well-known scam called a Nigerian scam. Quit giving people your money. There is no "inheritance."

Blacktown Feb 17, 2010

It is so sad that here we have this site (Compliants Board) and to receive a message from Management @ United Nations reassuring that it is no scam to find out they are also a part of the scam itself.
    Makes you wonder how many other people they have done this too.
    I hope Karma does them justice.

Blacktown Oct 20, 2010

No it is not sheer stupidity that make people like myself to fall for scams like these. Call it ignorance on both my and your side if you wish. We all have difference circumstances and we all fall suckers to some form of scam in our lifetime.
    How is your comment useful or even helpful??? Stick your head back in and you get real. Make a comment that will help someone instead of stating your opinion on something that you guessed.
    Education is what people like myself need and require not uneducated guesses like you have given. Be grateful that you yourself have not been scammed and allow some epathy to thousands like myself.
    My compliant was placed to warn others of not making the same mistake as myself. You on the other hand have offered nothing but criticism. Which makes you no better than those scammers.
    You posted this comment 6 DAYS ago. Not only does your opinion/comment a little way too late but totally useless and uncalled for. Your comment makes you not only a [censor]ing idiot but an insensitive [censor] as well.

Blacktown Nov 03, 2010

Hello??? Is Compliants Board a site to register compliants, seek info and warn others?? Or is it a site for other people who are board and want to openly critcise people for being naive? It seems to be for the latter.

Blacktown Nov 16, 2010

Oh great. Another ignoramus who has offered unwarranted, unnecessary and useless advice on this site.

Martha L Mar 31, 2012

I was told I was being compensated by Nigerian Government due to scamming 2 years later and a ton of fees have not received a dime this includes IMF Skye Bank WorldWide Courier service now they want more money this has to stop I receive a so called letter from UN stating my compensation is at a London Bank to give information and they would provide tracking # Thu Fed Ex try to contact bank always comes back mailbox full Is this another scam I would really like someone honest to tell me what is going on I can't get information to bank if they can't get my email I do not have international calling at all this scammed cost me everything try going to higher power to try and recoup some lost am getting no where the letter from so called UN said once bank received information check would be on the way with in 7 day delivered by fed ex I have yet to receive anything more from UN or Bank in London about this-Don't tell me to send money I have none they got every dime I had they really need to get on top of these scams and follow Thu on promises of compensation-MLBS USA

• Re
    Reply Team Nov 25, 2012

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

[email protected]

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
    on how your winnings can be Collected.
    You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Congratulations