Unique Home Facility Services / home facility services for maid, servants

An Sep 11, 2019 Review updated:

direct scam.
Be Alert.
Totally A Fraud service. # uniquehomefacilityservices Located in Kukatpally.
has made me convince & Pay for a low Registration amount and made me pay the fees ( Paid Fees ) and no maid was sent to me at all .
they were telling ample stories for around 2 months that The maid is ill & Her son is going to drop her, She boarded the train Etc...
where before paying the time was given for 3 days and ended up quarreling with me when i call them for maid.
Its Been 2 -1/2 months No responce nor maid from their End.
They are Worst Among all i have seen in market . Very bad experiance grabbed my money around 10k and started avoiding me.
my number was also blacklisted & blocked.
When i call from another number they lift suddenly when i introduced about my self the cut the phone.
The Lady Hymavathi is Totally A Bad lady speaks abusive language if i ask for maid .
Looted my Hefty Amount .
Please i suggest not to go to this agency for any service as there is totally fraud.
Bad Experinace...
Dont trust this at all.

[protected]
[protected]
040 - [protected] .

Totally a Fraud & dishonest Agency
DONT AT ALL TRUST THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY.

More Unique Home Facility Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra

Totally A Fraud service.
    made me convince for a low Registration amount and made me pay the fees and no maid was sent to me at all .
    they were telling ample stories and ended up quarreling with me .
    my number was also blacklisted / blocked.
    The lady hymavathi ( Tells as she is owner ) is a story teller and grabbed my huge amount .
    she is such a Lady that she trys to grab a lot of money by speeking Sweetly.
    Dont trust This Unique Home Facility Services.
    Totally Fraud.
    DONT AT ALL TRUST THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY.

• Su
      Sep 11, 2019

Such a Worst Company i have ever seen in my life.

• Su
      Sep 11, 2019

Totally A Fraud and Untrusted Agency.
    Worst Service, I conatcted them for Cook service from hyderguda I enquired about a brahmin cook where I was said that the maid is available and I need to pay them a sum of 3500 as fees and they will make me talk with the maid.
    The next day I paid them using upi to [protected] on [protected]:54:44 and then I called and confirmed the payment.
    they said I will receive a call from them in 2 hours but around 4 days gone there is no call from them, when I contacted then they used to pick up and tell all stories and reject my call constantly.
    then I asked them to refund the amount they said again maid is ready and they are sending.
    I said ok then again I got a call from them and they asked to deposit 10000 (before sending the maid).
    I said No.
    They Have Not sent the maid but demanding for payment.
    I asked them to refund me but there is no responce from them.
    They Blocked my Number and personal visits are horrible.
    They have not even Refunded me a single rupee till now.
    The Person Spoke rudely when I visited their office and They quarreled with me, Abused.
    I have asked them to refund they are saying we wont give you a single pie also do what ever you want to do do.

I am fed up following with me But no Responce & refund.
    Such a bad and worst Experiance.
    Totally a Fearless Fraud By #Uniquehomefacilityservices.

Their contact numbers are :

1} [protected].
    2}[protected].

Address: H. No: 3-2-44, Bhaghameer,
    Kukatpally,
    Hyderabad, Telangana - 500072...

#Complete fraud By Unique Home Facility Services.