unimedstore.comNever got my order

J

I ordered 500 tablets of ativan from unimedstore.com and in order to get discounted shipping I was asked to pay with Money Gram. Once I’ve sent payment they vanished and I wasn’t able to get hold of a real person from that company again...

Maria Aragon May 15, 2013

owen owner of the pharmacy new I had problems with spending over 700 dollars from scam pharmacy. Gave him 459 weststeron union. Then he says he wants money gram. a month has passed nothing. I contact him keeps telling me to relax since its not a prescription he has to buy from other country, he is out of stock and to just let hime do his job. asked him for status of order he did not want to give me a tracking number. I feel like he took what I had left. suggestion please?