UNeekSupply.comI would like my money back and have the website investigated

F

I ordered a radio sleeve for my car to install an aftermarket radio. the website accepted payment but i never got the product. i have sent 3 emails, called twice and left a voicemail. the voicemail recording does not sound in any way like it is a company that is answering the phone just someones house number that no one ever answers. they took my money, i never received product or received an update. there is no tracking number for an order or am ETA for product. I would like my money back and have the website investigated.

• Si
    sidonasik Sep 21, 2012

My boyfriend has bought stereo cable from the website called UNeekSupply.com. The cable we received was damaged and didn’t work. We contacted the seller and he offered to exchange the cable. We sent damaged cable back and never received the new one.