UMG*BuyEdgeUnauthorized credit card withdrawals!

P

09/29/2006 $1.00
10/06/2006 1.00
11/11/2006 19.95
11/14/2006 19.95
12/12/2006 19.95
12/12/2006 19.95

These amounts were withheld from my credit card without my permission or knowledge. I have no idea what for or why. I want it stopped at once or I will have to turn it over to the Better Business Bureau.

angry Mar 11, 2009

Unauthorized credit card withdrawals
    01/27/09
    12/29/08

• Vi
    VIRGIL STORM Oct 19, 2007

These people have taken money from my Visa card nine times. They gave me credit for three but deny they owe me any more.

• Dr
    DR Jan 02, 2007

I have had the same problem. There are many websites documenting the problem. Call the company and ask for a refund, then change your debit card number. They may or may not refund your money, and they may charge you again later even if they have "removed" your membership.