UK2 NumbersBad service

K

I cannot get a telephone number to complain to these people. Does anyone have it? They have cut my number off and I am now not receiving any calls. I missed a payment by accident which I tried to pay and they are blackmailing me with a massive payment to reconnect me.

• Ar
    ArrrghGrrrrrrrr Nov 04, 2014

So, do they pay when the ad is clicked through? I didn't know that :-)

• Ba
    BadCompanyKiller Mar 21, 2014

These guys cancelled my lines as I disputed a renewal fee and a late payment fee. This company and its outrageous staff have made me very angry. But its ok i perform the following task to make myself feel better:

I perform a google search for "0845 number"

UK2Numbers will come up as the first paid advert.

Click on their advert. I repeat daily.