Uk-shoesonline.comNon Receipt of goods

M

I ordered a pair of Chestnut classic tall UGG boots on the 27/01/2011 and paid through Pay Pall on the 02/02/2011 I went on to their website to check the progress of my order and the website no longer exists as it expired on the 30/01/2011.

As I haven't received any notification regarding my order I guess this is a fraudulent company and seek to get my money back.

I am going to log a dispute with Pay Pal today!

• Bi
    Binkale May 10, 2011

I bought a pair of short Chocolate Ugg boots - the website has now disappeared and I didn't receive confirmation of my order - Paid through paypal so have registered a claim!