UIF PartnersService not delivered correctly

I paid for this company to sort out my maternity UIF as I was unable to get to it my self. I only paid R250.00 due to me already having all the forms filled in. I then couriered it down to them in CT, (cost me an extra R370.00 to courier it). they received the forms on the Thursday (7th July 2011) and told me that they will be going in on the Monday (11th July 2011) the following week to take them in to the local Labor office. I kept following up to check that all is well and was told that it was fine. then about 3 weeks ago I get told that it was declined, even though I made sure that it was all in before my baby was 6 months (she only turned 6 months on the 2nd August 2011). I then got hold of the company and they told me that they are trying to get Michelle to authorize it. then on the 29th August i get an sms saying that I must call Michelle Wynne from the Department of labour as she wants to talk to me. I called there yesterday only to find that she still needed to get the file. so called back this morning, only to be told that it was declined due to the forms being dated the 29th July 2011, and that I can appeal this, but she will post up the form to me with a note stating what all needs to be filled in, then I have to post it back to her. Now to me that means the UIF agency only took the forms in on the 29th July and not the 11th as they told me they did.

So if any Lady is looking for a UIF agency, please what ever you do do not go through this company, they don't do their job properly.

• Ai
    Aivilo Oct 18, 2011

Same happened to me.Next month my baby will be 6months and I haven't heard from vanessa. I sent my application in before my baby was born in May. I only heard from Vanessa if and when I called. Its been months since I heard from her, no response to my calls, sms or emails. Now they've joined UIF Partners and vanessa number has changed without notice and there are no contact details on the website. September I got 2responses from labour, one saying I have no credits so application denied, which was untrue as I had credits avail. 2nd response also came in post saying declined cause there is no birth certificate which is also untrue as I gave Vanessa all the documents. Since then I've been trying to get an explainationa and some assistance from Vanessa, but its like she has just taken my money and dissappeared. Seems like I will have to do what I should have done in the beginning and contact home affairs myself.