U S Readers Incmagazines not ordered and will not stop

L

1 constant calling after asked to do not call.

2 magazines that i did not order.

3 magazines not delevered to correct addres

4 refusal to stop all magazines that are all payed for. I dont care if I don't get anything. just want to stop the calling.

I will attach My last order receit Paid in full. that I current get I whant stoped.

magazines not ordered and will not stop

• Be
    bettybigtits Jun 17, 2011

i got news for u it aint never gonna stop the calling!!!they use 10 year old lead sheets and will never take names off lists ever!!good luck!!

• Ff
    ffbowre May 06, 2011

I've had the same problems with them. They have charged me a great deal of money for magazines I did not want.