U. S. Auto LtdAvoid at any cost guys

J

I was shopping around for a new vehicle, e-mailing companies. I found a car I liked here that was a little out of my price range, but I figured if the mileage was good then it would be worth it. I e-mailed the website for the mileage and more information. Justin answered my e-mail. He was nice at first. I told him the mileage was high. That's when he started getting rude and nasty. He asked what I expected to get with $3000. I told him I've found cars with lower mileage and lower price and that I was looking around at cars until my mechanic had time to come look at the ones I like for me. He asked if I'm really going to WASTE more people's TIME by bringing a mechanic out. He said he didn't need a mechanic to go buy a car and he was going to go look at the one I wanted for himself. The way he responded to everything had me in shock. He was so RUDE! I told him that he was very rude and that's probably why he was a car salesman. He went on to tell me that he owns 3 dealerships and that I am a LOW LIFE CRAIGSLIST ### and to "GO f*** YOURSELF". I didn't respond to him after that. I immediately called the dealership to talk to a manager/owner. The woman who answered told me the manager/owner wasn't in. I asked for his name. She told me it was RICHARD (NOT JUSTIN). I gave her my name and number to be reached at. LITERALLY the second I hung up the phone, JUSTIN wrote me another e-mail. (He now knew my name).. He sent me a message saying "GO f*** YOURSELF JAMIE!" Apparently the receptionist isn't a very worthy person either! I never received a call from RICHARD. I e-mailed them this morning through the site and asked for the managers name and e-mail. JUSTIN responded and said "I'm the owner, how can I help you?" I said "No, this is Justin." He said "I'm the owner. What now?!" They are DISGUSTING!

• Ke
    Kelly of tHe CoUve Mar 02, 2012

First I need to say that I came to the plate adversely biased by a few negative reviews for this dealership, and confused by the 100% satisfaction rating on ebay.

I was commissioned to find a RARE red/red M Roadster and there were only 2 in the USA in the price range I was told to work with. Because of the reviews I tried very hard to find any reason to kill the deal. Richard Fonrouge was upfront and straight from the start with me or I would not be here writing this review.

Rich answered every question I had, He took pictures of parts of the car I wanted a closer look at and answered every e-mail I sent. As too the accusations that this dealership and or sales people do not return phone calls and e-mails I don’t believe it!

On the M Roadster I bought from USAUTO ltd. Rich worked with me even after the sale was made and they had the cash in hand.

Thank you Rich!
    The Car was exactly as described!

I would gladly work with Rich and USAUTO Ltd. again