tyrel ewer photographyi got ripped off-do not hire him for photography service

i hired this person, paid him, for professional photos for my modeling career and he promised to provide me 3 different looks for photoshoots (swimwear-done, lingerie-did not do, and dress). i asked she he would do the rest of the photo shoots and he said he had no time. and he tried to make our business relationship into personal about other people that are not fond of him.

in addition to not fulfilling the photo shoots he promised, he also has not given me a cd of edited photos.

i have heard bad things about this photographer from other people but i gave him a chance and now i now.

along with the other people who has had bad dealings with him, i say do not use this photographer. he is not professional and will only take your money.

• Gr
    Greatlyconcerned Sep 25, 2011

He takes advantage of the females he is photographing. He is extremely unprofessional and he tracked me down at a store too...

• Al
    Almostfamous87 Jun 01, 2011

Tyrel is nothing but unprofessional ...
    2 years ago he found me on FB, and I accepted because he seemed harmless. He then, proceeded to send me and some friends (whom he requested through me) pictures of half naked chicks and guys for 'proof' that he was a professional modeling agent and photographer. Ha! He is a huge loser with a camera and a lot of spare time - that's pretty much it.
    He also found me one night when I was with my family eating dinner somewhere... He was so creepy and weird that the manager of the place was forced to call the police!
    Yikes and yikes.

not.impressed. Oct 27, 2010

I agree. I have known him for a few years and his work is not great and he always hits on the females he works with. It makes things very uncomfortable. I would not hire EVER!!