TWX TRV+LEISunauthorized credit charge

Here are two charges in my credit card records:
1. 11/10/2011 PURCHASE VISA TRANSACTION $14.50
TWX*516P6N*TRV+LEIS [protected] NY DATE 11/09/11 24692169T007BTW8B 5968
Retail
2. 11/10/2011 PURCHASE VISA TRANSACTION $29.00
TWX*UP7J3X*CRUITRVL [protected] NY DATE 11/09/11 24692169T007BS4KW 5968
Retail
The 800 number does not have a real person to talk to you. TWX seems to be a magazine company. I don't think I subscribed any magazines from TWX. I am requesting for refund.

• Be
    Belari Jan 09, 2013

The indicator is the info after the ID number. The first one is a magazine most likely called "Travel and Leisure" or something similar (TRV+LEIS). The second one, I imagine, is about cruises. (CRUITRVL). They're legitimate. I have the same transaction, with EWMAG as my info, for my new subscription to Entertainment Weekly.