Twenty 4 pro plusunauthorized deduction from bank

I never authorizied the amount of $24.95 to be deducted fom my account, however, each month the fact memains that the amount is deducted; against my wishes. I have tried the 800 number to no avail. Next the bank!

• Tr
    tree hart Mar 16, 2010

i have closed out credit card accounts because of unwanted charges that my card company could not help me with...its funny how easy people can use your card but how hard it is to get it fixed... we paid $400.00 for a house appraisal and then 2 months later were told be didn't get the loan because we have a freddy mac loan...when i called my credit card company they couldn't help me because the appraisel company and the loan company were two seperate companies...even though the first company had sent out the appraisal company...and the worst part was the credit card company agreeded with me about the whole thing being a scam...but still no help...lots of bad people out there..