TV commerialstoo loud

I am really having a hard time dealing with some of the commerials I see and HEAR on TV. Usually, the ads will be for a new sevice, new product, or a promotion. What kills me is that some of these ads are set to be louder then the other ads and the program. My ears are very sensative to noises and a loud commercial makes me want to run out of the room. I first complained about it to my service provider who said that it was in my TV. Since that complaint we have a new TV and the commerials are still louder then the TV program that we are watching.

• Li
    Lianimal Sep 18, 2010

Ugh, yes, this is EXTREMELY annoying. I wish they'd hurry up and pass that bill

• Tm
    tmgbrown Aug 30, 2010

i believe congress is either in the process of making this illegal. currently, it seems as though it is just a bill.

Sources: