Menu

TryGelPen.com  - Nail gel pens

C
Author of the complaint
10:16 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered two different gel nail polish pens about a month ago. Tracking shows that they haven't shipped yet though they were paid right away. I've emailed about the status and they don't respond to emails. I filed a dispute with my bank over the products and no updates or delivery. I paid $12.99 each and used a coupon for a total of $24.03. The total should have been $22.88. I can't contact them and I doubt that I'll receive anything.

Helpful? 2 0
2 comments
S
Jul 24, 2020 10:16 pm

Do not buy from them. I ordered in june, no package as of yet, order was for two pens and sent two emails but no replies to either. It says in an email from this company that the order has shipped but like the others said above I received no product and no reply. Do not order from them, will dispute the charge with my credit card and change the credit card number. They are a fraud

0 0
B
Jul 19, 2020 10:16 pm

I order stuff almost two months ago. One month ago they gave me a “shipment on way” but have not had an update since. Their social media commenting is blocked, I tried DMing them but no response. I tried their website but no response. I am thinking they are fraudulent and will probably be changing my credit card due to this, as well as reporting them. Don’t buy from them.

0 0