Triple S PlumbingScam

L

This guy is a clown. He told my 63 year old mother to f off. What a classless person. He didnt finish the job and missed most of the times he said he would be there.

• Rj
    Rjmjr69 May 02, 2013

This cant be the triple S plumbing located in Keystone Heights Florida. Please List address.

Triple S Plumbing located in Florida is for sure the best plumbing and septic company I have ever dealt with and I am a new resident of the state and have been taken advantage of a number of times by other plumbers and this family owned business is beyond good.

Tommy Skinner and his Dad as well as the rest of the Family run the finest plumbing/septic companies in Northern Florida. Being from out of town I have been taken advantage of numerous times due to my lack of knowledge and connections. Triple S not only treated me with the utmost respect and care. They gave me the best price and had the work done before the estimated time and under budget with a handshake and a smile.
    He explained the entire process from start to finish in terms I could understand.
    They came out to my ranch with all the proper tools and equipment the first time and left my land the way they found it.
    They also were able to solve issues unrelated to the work they were hired to do and saved me TONS of money. Not only did they stop me from paying other companies money for unneeded work they also helped me find a reputable replacement company to perform the work needed at a huge savings
    After having dealt with other companies who were just out to rob me It has been a pure pleasure to do business with Triple S and Area Septic. I highly recommend them for anything related to water or septic.
    They are truly one of those companies that are family owned and run that care about their work and customers.