Trevor Mccann Rainbowseo.comScammed Me On 10K SEO Order

Paid this guy 10k via wire to get my sites ranked. It was for four at 2, 500 each. No links have been sent and its been over a year. I reached out but he just dodges my calls and eventually blocked communication. At first he maintained communication but now he just skated by with my money.

• Ju
    justbanks Dec 17, 2013

I have worked with Trevor from Rainbow SEO and he does great work. The person that made this complaint (youknowmeboy
    ) is a representative from a company that extorts money from businesses by posting negative reviews. I have investigated them and they go by the name repairmybrand.com.

• Tr
    TrevorMcCann Dec 17, 2013

This is Trevor McCann, CEO Rainbow SEO. We have no record of this client (based on payment figure). Please tell us, what your domain (website) is, when you started the contract with us and what your name is. Although this post is most likely libelous, we are open to hear any complaints that may exist or if another company has falsely contracted you under our name.

Trevor McCann