Trendz Advanced Hair Care SolutionsHair wigs/systems that damage scalp and cause cancer

L

I saw an advert saying hair transplants by these guys in the HIT magazine. turns out they sell wigs and pretend they are doing transplants. Wasnt really interested in a wig but they said transplant dont work and gave me a good scare. Anyway long story short believed them and I bought one wig and it cost me nearly Rs150, 000. The glue they use ended up damaging my scalp and I got skin cancer from it. There is a crook there called Romesh Savanghan. His boss is another crook called Hussain Patni from Mumbai. They are both involved in money laundering and I hear been in jail several times I heard. They basicaly use Trendz as a front to clean illegal money and Patni has fled the island and gone to Canada to hide from the authorities it is said. So be careful.

• Ro
    Romesh Savanghan Aug 16, 2016

First of all, this above post is done by a troll account, most notably from one of our competitors. its amusing to see how the same person posts of similar incidents on the same day (pls find the attached image).
    To clear up matters, Trendz Advanced Hair Care Solutions is the pioneer in hair loss solutions in Sri Lanka. For our hair transplant procedures, we either book a theater at Lanka Hospitals or Durdans for all our medical procedures.
    We do not sell 'wigs' with glue all over the scalp. We would like to challenge this comment as is anyone has got cancer as a direct result from any of our procedures, we would advise then to seek sound medical and legal advise. as of date we have not received any such notice, which brings my frist point to clear that this person, Mr Lasantha Peris is indeed an Internet troll.
    Our organization is currently operating in 3 countries and locally we are a registered Board of Investment organization where we have ex- MAS Holdings (Pvt) Ltd board directors on the Trendz board.
    We currently take part in may CSR activities with the Maharagama cancer hospital and is well respected as an ethical and truthful company.
    We would like to thank some of our competitors, one in particular who has given us a lot of business from their unprofessional hair transplant work and time to make the above troll account.
    best wishes.