traxnycbad customer service; cheap jewelry

Bought a dog tag as a birthday gift surprise for someone. Knew that shipping was going to take a while so I ordered over a week in advance and payed by CC over the phone. A week pasts and still not product. I call in and finally they tell me "it had been shipped to the wrong address (girl took the wrong zip code) and no one called to ask what the correct one was. After I called for the third time and they tell me what happened. I was livid. They claimed to have called and left a message (which was a complete lie) because it was my cell phone and I never got a ring or a message) Long story short, I started looking elsewhere and was having second thoughts about their product afterall. Since I was upset about the shipping ordeal, Mike, the manager promised if I didnt like the product, I could have a FULL refund as in no restocking fee. I finally get the dog tag and it looked so cheap like a piece of crappy foil. It was actually hilarious!! Send it back, I get the refund, minus $25, plus my shipping back to them. What a freakin joke. I knew this was gonna happen. I called again, was promised another phone call, and I just give up.
I am happy letting everyone know what happened. Beware!
The prices are cheap for a reason! It is cheap stuff and BAD customer service!!
Pictures are wayyyy deceiving on the website! Better off buying in person SOMEWHERE ELSE!
Thanks for nothing guys!

• Dk
    DK-G Feb 03, 2011

Hi.
    I made a site to share your reviews and complaints with the jewel webshop TraxNYC.com
    In Nov.2010 i bought what i thought was a 10k Solid White Gold Franco Chain 30 Inches 5mm 53 Grams
    Item #:10296. For 1500$.
    I went to the best jeweler in my town, and they made a metal-test of it.
    They told me there was no gold in it at all.
    I read from multiple sites, that when/if you send your purchase back to TraxNYC.com
    You will not achieve anything else than loosing your product and money.
    Please write your exsperience with this company, so people can see the truth,
    and we together can end this scam and fraud.
    www.TraxNYCscam.com !
    Please go there and write your complaints and reviews, so we can stop this scam and help people !
    www.TraxNYCscam.com !

• Bi
    billfromny Jun 15, 2016

Think
    twice if you're thinking of purchasing any jewelry from TraxNYC Corp in
    NYC. Not only did they not confirm my purchase via email, but they
    didn't send my item. Paypal was of no help either, regardless of the
    shipment confirmation the vendor came up with which no one in this house
    signed for or received. $53.00 is $53.00, and because of both of them, I'm out $53.00 ^#$^ You, TraxNYC! Paypal too!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices