Transtewarttrucking company expedited freight

I would not recommend working for this company, unless you like to sit hours very long hours. Especially if the send you to the shippers in Louisville.
They will also make you pay for a sticker signage for your tuck, and charge you to take it off. They also make yo pay for over priced insurance, which is illegal, as I found out later. They say the pay the cargo insurance which is a lie, you will pay that as well. The worst company ever, stay away at all cost.
They lie on google reviews stating the person reviewing them has never worked their, what a joke. The put false reviews with driver stating good reviews all lies. The need to be investigated by the D.o.t and othe federal agencies.

• Re
    Reba P Jul 08, 2018

I agree with this, I was with them for 1 month, they are scammers, all you are to them is a labrat. my last check was held back for their sick reasons of a bill. BY LAW they or any company has to pay you your earnings! I drove a truck of someone elses who bought it with defects, and the lane manager named Lin tried to tell me that guy owned that truck for a long time, the definition of A LONG TIME is over X amount of months, This truck was bought in March of 2018, the owner got deployed to Mexico for Border Patrol in 3 months so they say and thats not right because i began driving for them in the ending of May so it was 2 months that truck sat in their lot. I was told i would make 1300 a week, not so
    my first check 748.00, 2nd check 388.00, 3rd check 343.00 ! total scam and they think they can hold your paycheck.
    I reported both Sharon and Sarah to the Labor Board for fraud, Andrew lies, Lin lies they all lie. They are con artists.
    And if their Son and Dad are in on it. so is everyone else. They only been in Operation for over little of 23 years, not enough to know what they are doing.

I was docked at a Coca Cola in MN, getting unloaded when a Martin truck backed in and hit the trailer cause he didn't know what he was doing. I called it in and Shayah had the nerve to ask me... "Can you move your truck to avoid being hit?" I was like are you god damn serious???? This is how stupid these people are!

To all Owner Ops... truly not all these companies are legit, any one of them are going to claim you to fame, its a scam, you could do so much better by yourselfs getting loads. Please watch your back.

I have contacted a attorney, because of this company its put me at high risk of my rent living arrangements and my contract with buying a car, these people don't give a damn if your life is destroyed.