Tradersroom Binary optionFraud, Fraud

They call to tell me if i invested $ 1000 they can help turn that $ 1000 to $ 20, 000 they lie on august 30, 2011 around 2 pm they called me to tell me buy the dow jones call that mean to go up, my account had $ 2500 in it they told to spend all, I did as soon bought it is started going down, they rip me off big time be aware of this company, fraud fraud fraud.

• Pi
    Pissed from CA Jun 28, 2012

I agree that tradersroom is a scam. My husband invested $2, 000, the next day we had an emergency and needed the money back and it has been over 2 weeks and we are still trying to get the money back. I reported it to our bank as fraud and hopefully the bank will reimburse us the money and go after them as a fraudulent company.

• 27
    2744 Mar 22, 2012

I have the same problem, tradersroom is a scam and does no pay, no refunds, i have been for my refund 2 month.

• As

Tradersroom is a scam and does not pay money, no refunds, this guy who says getting profits is lier or an employee of tradersroom.com

• Pe
    Penelopearmenteros Jan 20, 2012

Hi, I'm form Spain. I've trading with Tradersroom for a while for now they have been very nice to me. I trade every day with their help, I don't win always but risk is part of trading. I've made $10, 000 profits with tradersroom. Last month I withdraw $5, 000 of my profits it only took two weeks. For me it works great. If you have any question regarding Tradersroom you can contact me to my email: [email protected]